Shakira, Noha amd Meghana invited me to join in this wonderful and generous cause in this happy Easter season. It’s Better Baskets Blog Hop! (it surely sounds cheery and smily 🙂 🙂 🙂 )
CMN is a non-profit alliance of children’s hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America.
- Copy and paste these *rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to 1-? bloggers – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I would like to pass this on to-
Do pass it on guys! Its for a wonderful cause.