THANK YOU SO MUCH! 🙂
And now, time to pass on the legacy
The Rules are:
- Put the logo on your blog above or below your post.
- Pass the award to 12 blogger.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I pass it on to:
1. Bakfire– I truly look up to his writing style.
2. Jingle– She connected me to so many wonderful people, thanks to her Poets Rally initiative. And right at a time when I was exploring another dimension of my writing.
3. Doubtful Poet– Her poems leave me speechless
4. Paul Andrew Russell– Simple writing and straight from the heart
5. Spectator Speaks– I have been haunting this blog ever since I started blogging. We have been instrumental in keeping each other’s blogs alive. Wake up Specy and post something!!
6. Lazymadman– A deeeeep thinker and a remarkable friend 🙂
7. Alina– Recently discovered her blog 🙂
8. Cottagegirl– Happy and cheerful writer and so obviously in love with her life 🙂
9. Justmeshakira– Fantastic writer and a gem of a person. (Though I can see she has already done the award, I want to give this to her still.)
10. Courtingdisaster– Her poems are a treat 🙂
11. Geraldine Baugh– Fine imagery. She can make you visualize the scene and feel part of it 🙂
12. Sri Tatsat– A thinking writer.